Mixed team looking for players_Berlin Neukölln

Start Foren Mannschaft sucht Spieler Mixed team looking for players_Berlin Neukölln

Dieses Thema enthält 3 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer. Es wurde zuletzt aktualisiert von  Sanatana vor 6 Monate, 2 Wochen.

• Autor

Sanatana

Hey indoor volleyball playing guys,
    We are an international mixed volleyball team looking for a couple new -male- players to join our team.

About us:
    -We play on Wednesdays and Fridays in Neukölln.
    -We have a coach
    -We play 5-1
    -We play in some casual tournaments but also in the Freizeitvolleyball Berlin league in level 2B.
    -We like to go for beers after every training

About you:
    -2B or BB skill level
    -Familiar with 5-1 system
    -Committed to a consistent schedule and available for league games/tournaments on weekends
    -Also likes beers

We’re a team that started as a social meetup group that was absorbed by a club two years ago. We are taking our training and league play more seriously but still a large social aspect to our team. If you are experienced player and also like a beer or two after training then we hope you’ll be a great fit and I’m looking forward to your message!

bonus points if you play middle

Ben

Hey,
    I noticed your announcement just a few minutes ago. Usually I’d like to play as an attacker/ diagonal – so I know the 5:1 system – but… I could try to play middle of necessary 🙂

I’d like to hear from you!

Best regards
    Ben

Julian

Hallo ich und ein freund würden gerne zu einem probetraining kommen.
    Mfg julian

Sanatana

Hi both,

sorry for my late answer, didn’t get any notification from the website!

You can both come for a probetraining sure!
      Could you both write me a personal e-mail at ssanatana@hotmail.com and I will send you back all the details and personal contact? That would be great!

Cheers
      Sanatana

Das Forum „Mannschaft sucht Spieler“ ist für neue Themen und Antworten geschlossen.